Nu mai avem...

joi, 20 octombrie 2011

20 Ways To use the word 'Fuck'

20 Ways To use the word 'Fuck':
1. Dismay- "Oh, Fuck it!"
2. Aggression- "Fuck you!"
3. Passive- "Fuck me."
4. Command- "Go Fuck yourself!"
5. Incompetence- "He's a Fuck-up."
6. Ignorance- "Why are you so Fucking dumb!"
7. Trouble- "I guess I'm Fucked."
8. Confusion- "What the Fuck!?"
9. Despair- "Fucked again."
10. Philosophical- "Who gives a Fuck!?"
11. Denial- "Are you Fucking me!?"
12. Rebellion- "Fuck the world!"
13. Annoyance- "Don't Fuck with me!".
14. Encouragement- "Keep Fucking me."
15. Etiquette- "Pass the Fucking salt, please!"
16. Fraud- "I got Fucked by my insurance agent."
17. Difficulty- "I don't understand this Fucking thing."
18. Identification- "Who the Fuck are you!?"
19. Ugliness- "You are so Fucking ugly."
20. Benevolence- "Don't do me any Fucking favors."

Niciun comentariu:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Trimiteți un comentariu